• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chrissy Balls! Saw Someone Get a Christmas shiner.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrissy Balls! Saw Someone Get a Christmas shiner.

Saw some fat bloke loosely associated with the group I was in starting to get aggressive with some bloke in the pub who had been ‘over friendly’ to him and then started to call him queer & gay. I told him to back off and he was out of order & so he decided to swing at me. So I walked off with the other fella and a minute later I got blindsided from the side. Bit blurry after that, but he landed up in a big heap on the floor, then a group who had seen it all held him down and someone gave him a right shiner, then manhandled him away.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Saw some fat bloke loosely associated with the group I was in starting to get aggressive
    You got it all wrong! He wasn't getting aggressive....he just started snoring really loudly....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      You got it all wrong! He wasn't getting aggressive....he just started snoring really loudly....

Can't be MF - that is full strength beer.

He has a pina colada. With cherry and umbrella.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Can't be MF - that is full strength beer.

He has a pina colada. With cherry and umbrella.....
        Sorry, here's the unedited photo....

Comment

Saw some fat bloke loosely associated with the group I was in starting to get aggressive with some bloke in the pub who had been ‘over friendly’ to him and then started to call him queer & gay. I told him to back off and he was out of order & so he decided to swing at me. So I walked off with the other fella and a minute later I got blindsided from the side. Bit blurry after that, but he landed up in a big heap on the floor, then a group who had seen it all held him down and someone gave him a right shiner, then manhandled him away.
          Hope you never get called to court as a witness. Sounds like you talk a load of tulipe and have a vivid imagination after one sherry.

Comment

Are you calling me queer? Are you trying to chat me up??!?!?!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Can't be MF that bloke is too stylishly dressed, not to say far better looking.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Can't be MF that bloke is too stylishly dressed, not to say far better looking.

Comment

Thanks, that looks like a motley crew of fishermen and seamen right there.

Cheers

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X