• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liverpool airport regular parking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to commute via liverpool airport - there are plenty of airport parking websites that offer a price for longish parking and a few have hefty quidco/topcashback offers on that brings the price down a bit
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      As a scally, all I can say is that your insightful views of the people from Liverpool betrays your intelligence, style and culture.
      ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        ftfy
        You are going on my naughty list.

Comment

As a scouser, all I can say is that your objectionable views of the people from Liverpool betrays your lack of intelligence, style and culture.
          "Mind your car mister?"
          "It's fine, there's a Rottweiler in the back."
          "Can it put fires out lah?"
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            "Mind your car mister?"
            "It's fine, there's a Rottweiler in the back."
            "Can it put fires out lah?"
            Gosh that's an old one. I imagine back in your day that was funny along with the "My mofer in-law.."

Comment

You are going on my naughty list.
              oh,errrr

Comment

Working...
              X