• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liverpool airport regular parking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool airport regular parking

Will be using Liverpool Airport weekly - fly out Monday morning, back Friday evenings.

Cant seem to find anything about a long term contract parking, only off-site option I can see is the airport Crowne Plaza at a good price with a taxi ride to the terminal. On site is £40 a pop which is around £160 a month!!

Anyone know of any other options by any chance? I looked at Imagine parking at £20 for the week but their on site parking has drivers to a muddy field a few miles away and reports of card getting fecked about and going missing.....

A quick google gets you onsite 5 min WALK to terminal for £38 a week

Don't go off site it adds an hour in the morning and a hour when you arrive home faffing around for cabs or bus

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Will be using Liverpool Airport weekly - fly out Monday morning, back Friday evenings.

Cant seem to find anything about a long term contract parking
      Why don't you just park your car in the same hangar as your jet....?

Comment

Why bother with the airport or dont you have your own helipad at home.

Comment

You mean you drive for work.... Not driven in the last year its always a taxi to the airport....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            Why don't you just park your car in the same hangar as your jet....?

Isn't that a photo of the assets of his mafia neighbours?

Comment

Previous clientco's client was close to that Crowne Plaza. Or Clowne Plaza as it became known due to their inability to get any food orders correct. I'm pretty confident I could bluff the parking - there's an ipad type thing on the right hand side of the reception desk where you input your reg number and the number of nights Probably not worth the stress though. The bus goes from outside to the airport too, but thats a bus full of scousers so you're not going to want to be on it. Village taxis were who I used when I got the train to South Parkway - that might be another option? Or do as Tarbera said.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                thats a bus full of scousers so you're not going to want to be on it.

Oh. I thought you said scourers. Carry on.....

Comment

I heard if you offer the guy at the gate a fiver in an envelope you'll get full valet service...

(Please tell me this joke is still going round)

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    The bus goes from outside to the airport too, but thats a bus full of scousers so you're not going to want to be on it. Village taxis were who I used when I got the train to South Parkway - that might be another option? Or do as Tarbera said.

As a scouser, all I can say is that your objectionable views of the people from Liverpool betrays your lack of intelligence, style and culture.

Comment

Working...
                    X