• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations wanted for SUV I plan buying in new year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks just what I'm after. Thanks!

"Only one elderly owner", although it might be the Duke of Edinburgh bombing up and down rutted roads in Balmoral!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Just had a word with the garage guy about my Rangerover (We're on first name terms now, as the perishing thing spends half its time there ! )

He reckons I should be looking for a 7 door Mitsubishi Shogun 3.2 litre, for about £7K (with mileage c 70K) and he says he'll look out for one

Sounds good!

But he did mention that they tend to rust underneath, especially if they've been used on farms with all the ammonia from animal dung
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Just had a word with the garage guy about my Rangerover (We're on first name terms now, as the perishing thing spends half its time there ! )

He reckons I should be looking for a 7 door Mitsubishi Shogun 3.2 litre, for about £7K (with mileage c 70K) and he says he'll look out for one

Sounds good!

But he did mention that they tend to rust underneath, especially if they've been used on farms with all the ammonia from animal dung

The 3.2 is diesel. Petrol is either 3.0 or 3.5.

If you're happy to compromise on the fuel, then Toyota Land Cruiser, Mitsubishi Shogun, Nissan Patrol/Pathfinder

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...CRUISER&page=1

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...at_cars&page=2

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...ize=3.0&page=2
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Shogun petrol - 107 mph top speed and 0-60 in 12s. Wowzer.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            Shogun petrol - 107 mph top speed and 0-60 in 12s. Wowzer.
            I think the OP is more concerned with capabilty and reliability than penis extensions

Comment

Dyslexicock

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              I think the OP is more concerned with capabilty and reliability than penis extensions
              I'm interested in reliable penis extensions too!

I haven't had the OP yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonymustwearbriefs View Post
                I'm interested in reliable penis extensions too!

I haven't had the OP yet.
                aye, - right.
                is it countdown time?

Comment

Working...
                X