• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

#PrayForLily

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#PrayForLily

Lily Allen's daughter's gifts won't arrive for Christmas | Daily Mail Online

'Christmas is cancelled': Lily Allen devastated her children's presents WON'T arrive in time for the holidays as her card expired... after worrying she'd be left 'homeless' for the festive period
    The singer, 32, revealed she hadn't checked emails that informed her of her expired credit card
    As a result, the Barbies she had ordered for her two daughters - Ethel, aged six, and Marnie, aged four - will not arrive in time for Christmas Day
    She tweeted her disappointment to her 6k Twitter followers on Saturday
    The Not Fair singer came under fire in early December after she moaned that she would be homeless at Christmas because her tenants refused to leave her flat

oh Dear!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I am sure she will give the children lots of time and attention. Which is way more important than gifts.

Comment

I have to say I was greatly relieved when I got notification that my daughter's arduino kit would arrive in time for Christmas.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Is she the lefty or righty? Can't be a*d to check. Always get my Lilys and Katys mixed up.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I think she is the ass hat who went to the Calais Jungle and apologised for the channel being in the way

Comment

It's Not Fair!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              She tweeted her disappointment to her 6k Twitter followers on Saturday

Comment

That's actually 6 million followers, not 6000.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  That's actually 6 million followers, not 6000.
                  she was in the same maths class as Diane Abbot?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Snowflake Chavs with aggressive talentless actor dads.

Thank you (very much) !
                    Last edited by sbakoola; 24 December 2017, 23:39.

Comment

Working...
                    X