• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police idiocy part 3467

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    diesel nozzles do not fit generally fit unleaded cars as they are too big - this was actually bought in a few years back to try and reduce the chance to this happening.
    Sometimes, the size of the nozzle makes absolutely no difference....

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Now, I check at least 5 times I'm using the right fuel, even reading the fuel cap and then checking again against the pump.
      Me too. I've mis-fuelled my cars twice. It's annoying. And I'm not filth.

Comment

I have 2 cars. One petrol. One diesel. Never had an issue.

Maybe I am over-estimating the levels of common sense out there.

Another report today in the bbc about damage caused to filth cars by animals. Which is hard to avoid. Except for the case where the filth DELIBERATELY ran over a dog. Which shows their level.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I have 2 cars. One petrol. One diesel. Never had an issue.

Maybe I am over-estimating the levels of common sense out there.

Another report today in the bbc about damage caused to filth cars by animals. Which is hard to avoid. Except for the case where the filth DELIBERATELY ran over a dog. Which shows their level.....
          OK, I gave you the benefit. As per your rep comment my original reply to this wasn't nice, it wasn't meant to be. Nor is sitting on the phone to my youngest brother talking to him about his progress in dealing with post traumatic stress brought on by having to review video and photo evidence in child abuse and protection cases. Or about how he's recovering from injuries sustained when he was hit by a stolen car driven by someone else who regards the Police as "filth".

There are bad individuals in every walk of life but if you are going to continue to apply this to all those working to protect your comfy little white middle class existence from the nastier bits of our society, and use the same terminology as they would then you can jog on.

Welcome to my ignore list, on here and IRL. I wont be talking to you again.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            OK, I gave you the benefit. As per your rep comment my original reply to this wasn't nice, it wasn't meant to be. Nor is sitting on the phone to my youngest brother talking to him about his progress in dealing with post traumatic stress brought on by having to review video and photo evidence in child abuse and protection cases. Or about how he's recovering from injuries sustained when he was hit by a stolen car driven by someone else who regards the Police as "filth".

There are bad individuals in every walk of life but if you are going to continue to apply this to all those working to protect your comfy little white middle class existence from the nastier bits of our society, and use the same terminology as they would then you can jog on.

Welcome to my ignore list, on here and IRL. I wont be talking to you again.
            Racist and Classist. Not nice.

Before my dealings with the filth I would have agreed with you.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              Sometimes, the size of the nozzle makes absolutely no difference....

She's just doing what her therapist suggested for treating her penis envy.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

One idea might be to fit an RFID chip onto the car fuel recepicle, coded to the fuel type, and garages could fit a solar powered RFID reader to the nozzle, and if the wrong type come together - flashing light / alarm warning.

Comment

Working...
                X