• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reasons to leave the UK number 4,973

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    On the plus side, no need for another Thames Crossing. We can all drive across the surface.
    In our all electric 4x4's

Don't want to warm the planet up.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      In our all electric 4x4's

Don't want to warm the planet up.
      admirable sentiment, but where's the power coming from?
      and where is there to drive from, or to?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        admirable sentiment, but where's the power coming from?
        and where is there to drive from, or to?
        Between ski slopes?

Comment

Thought we were all supposed to be dying of global warming because of CO2 increase - or is this some cold stuff caused by a CO2 increase?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Thought we were all supposed to be dying of global warming because of CO2 increase - or is this some cold stuff caused by a CO2 increase?
            One model of global warming sees North America bake and Northern Europe freeze. It's the average temperature (=Energy in the system) that increases. Not just July the 3rd in Neasden is a bit sunnier.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              One model of global warming sees North America bake and Northern Europe freeze. It's the average temperature (=Energy in the system) that increases. Not just July the 3rd in Neasden is a bit sunnier.
              If they are using the same super computer/models that they use to predict weather then it's all pissing in the wind. Well that's my Daily Mail comment out of the way for the day.

Comment

Trump and warm temperatures. I'm off to get my H1B visa!
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I am sure there are a thousand models of climate. And probably all will be wrong.

There are too many people on the planet. The human race is doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    Trump and warm temperatures. I'm off to get my H1B visa!
                    Let not yonder drawbridge slap thine arse as ye wend the perilous way to the new world

Comment

Working...
                    X