• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Businees bank account... pleeeease heeeelp!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I use Cater Allen, because I can.
    You are blessed. They were randomly terminating accounts.

Personally I use metro bank as recommended by QDOS accountants.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You are blessed. They were randomly terminating accounts.

Personally I use metro bank as recommended by QDOS accountants.
      Their website is crap, they managed to screw up sending out my pin number BUT when I call I get through to someone in the UK and they tend to be well trained and helpful.

Comment

One hasn't had a problem with Coutts in over 70 years.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Their website is crap, they managed to screw up sending out my pin number BUT when I call I get through to someone in the UK and they tend to be well trained and helpful.
          I’d always recommend Metro.

Agree their website is pants (but I never have to use it).

Their app is excellent.

Customer service is also very good and they will even print you a new card in branch.

Comment

I don't mind the metro website - App is good, so is customer support and I'd recommend them.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Santander - flat 7.50 monthly fee, decent 1% business credit card too - if your drug dealer & hooker(s) take Mastercard then one good night's cashback pays off the yearly fee.

Comment

Working...
              X