• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any mechanics around?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Anyway, car collected. £200 bill.
    So, you can only put one kind of fuel in now....?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      No one would normally ask you. You can't even tell the difference between a parody thread and a normal one.
      No one has to ask me because it is a forum, you dullard.

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      you misunderstand the Darwin award
      Nope, not at all. See your mate above about understanding an analogy.

I think he has misunderstood a great many things. I'm not even sure he is retired, probably has a job and turns up for it everyday and thinks it's his house.

If he worked with me I would put him in a corner and give him a laptop and say to him go and post stupid things on internet forums....ahhh there you go.
      Well to be frank, I couldnt give a **** whether you think Im retired or not. But, it goes to show you know **** all and are wrong, once again.

And having been (note, past tense) a contractor, I would not be "working" for you. I can see you need no practice at being constantly wrong and stuck up your own arse. It clearly comes very easily to you. Must admit, I would have to put a lot of hard work in to achieve your levels of stupidity and ignorance. Enjoy your daily grind, if you have one.

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post

Well to be frank, I couldnt give a **** whether you think Im retired or not. But, it goes to show you know **** all and are wrong, once again.

And having been (note, past tense) a contractor, I would not be "working" for you. I can see you need no practice at being constantly wrong and stuck up your own arse. It clearly comes very easily to you. Must admit, I would have to put a lot of hard work in to achieve your levels of stupidity and ignorance. Enjoy your daily grind, if you have one.
        Oh, dear, @admin, can we have a :toys out of pram: thingy please?
        this IS general, old chap.
        And the thread IS a parody.
        do pay attention.

Comment

You need to watch your blood pressure.
          Perhaps a forum for working contractors is a bit too much for you. Anyway have a great new year.

Comment

You need to watch your blood pressure.
            Perhaps a forum for working contractors is a bit too much for you. Anyway have a great new year.
            Left turn, clive

Comment

Happy New Year!

And hopefully you will enjoy your retirement.

A sense of humor might help
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Happy New Year!

And hopefully you will enjoy your retirement.

A sense of humor might help
                i don't think you can buy those, regardless of his <apparently> exalted status

Still, - never mind, - eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  i don't think you can buy those, regardless of his <apparently> exalted status

Still, - never mind, - eh?
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Ach, yer a bad man, so ye are

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                      Of course fuel isn't fuel you idiot!

To prove the point, I've just pushed 500 small pieces of coal into my petrol tank, and what a surprise, it doesn't work!

Now, anyone an idea on how to get them back out again?

Match.

Comment

Working...
                      X