• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anazom order limited to one per customer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm 50/50 at the moment.
    Does Mrs MF know?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Does Mrs MF know?
      Well lets face it, as I explained to my 8 year old last month when he asked what 'Gay' was. I said everyone is entitled to love who they like, some people like to kiss opposite members of their sex, some like to kiss the same members of their sex, and others like to kiss both members.

These is what's known as straight, gay and greedy. . He repeated the same at school to his teacher, chip off the old block.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Yeah, he's either dyslexic or a massive dickhead, I'm 50/50 at the moment.
        a Dyslexic Dickhead? I'm shocked!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I sell on Amazon. It doesn't how many you add to the inventory, when people search it always comes up with "1 available" Never found a solution.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Possibly to stop eBay resellers?

Comment

Save your money and get stronger ones for less:
              4x Waterproof Transparent Reusable Heavy Duty Wall Hooks Sticky Door Hanger | eBay
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
                Possibly to stop eBay resellers?
                Ah OK, yes that sounds very plausible

The Internet is swarming with pathetic wannabes trying to chisel a bit of profit reselling like that
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Ah OK, yes that sounds very plausible

The Internet is swarming with pathetic wannabes trying to chisel a bit of profit reselling like that
                  I read about it recently. It’s becoming a bit of a problem for some sellers.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/278622

Comment

Working...
                  X