• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump's on form

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Incredible read! Highly recommended.

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President
    The plan to lose, and the administration’s shocked first days.
    The candidate and his top lieutenants believed they could get all the benefits of almost becoming president without having to change their behavior or their worldview one whit.

Wolff said that, like any journalist, he has recordings and notes and is “in every way comfortable” with everything he reported in the book.

“My credibility is being questioned by a man who has less credibility than perhaps anyone who has ever walked on earth at this point,” he said.
    Live by the hyperbole, die by the hyperbole. The book probably does contain quite a lot of made-up stuff. Ironic, really.
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
      Exactly what stuff is he getting done? (Other than rounds of golf)
      Almost halving corporation tax in the largest economy in the world where political change is at best difficult is a monumental achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Almost halving corporation tax in the largest economy in the world where political change is at best difficult is a monumental achievement.
        That was gonna happen anyway.
        Need to repratriate the Apple/google/Microsoft cash sometime. Corp tax was the barrier.

Trumps other tax changes are more radical and less progressive.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          That was gonna happen anyway.
          Need to repratriate the Apple/google/Microsoft cash sometime. Corp tax was the barrier.

Trumps other tax changes are more radical and less progressive.
          Not a chance was that going to happen without him.

Present me with another candidate that proposed it and prove me wrong.

Comment

Not a chance was that going to happen without him.

Present me with another candidate that proposed it and prove me wrong.
            I never said it was proposed. CT of 40% was causing problems. I’m speculating that Clinton would have done the same, but it’s a good speculation IMO.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              I never said it was proposed. CT of 40% was causing problems. I’m speculating that Clinton would have done the same, but it’s a good speculation IMO.
              I think you have nailed the reason why Trump won.

He says he is going to do something and does it rather than saying something and doing something else.

Comment

He says he is going to do something and does it rather than saying something and doing something else.
                That’s ridiculous.

How can he have won for doing things he had not yet done?
                If we wins a second term than your argument may hold some weight. But not the first term.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

nah, he won because he IS a stable genius.
                  <being a billionaire just allowed him a platform>

Comment

1. Where's he proof he said he had that Obama was born in Africa and he was going to release in two weeks?

2. Where's his tax returns he was going to release?

3. Where's the proof he was going to release that proved he did make the dead soldiers widow cry on the phone?

4. Where's the results of his IQ test he was going to release in two weeks time bt never did?

What HAS he done?

Nothing, apart from providing sane people with a good laugh, the man is a moron, a bigot, a philander and terrible businessman and clueless about economics.

Total bellend...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                      1. Where's he proof he said he had that Obama was born in Africa and he was going to release in two weeks?

2. Where's his tax returns he was going to release?

3. Where's the proof he was going to release that proved he did make the dead soldiers widow cry on the phone?

4. Where's the results of his IQ test he was going to release in two weeks time bt never did?

What HAS he done?

Nothing, apart from providing sane people with a good laugh, the man is a moron, a bigot, a philander and terrible businessman and clueless about economics.

Total bellend
                      philanderer

bellend is a bit mild for me,
                      i can think of better descriptions, but i' d get banned again

Comment

Working...
                      X