• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear 77749

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear 77749

German crime rise fuelled by male migrants, report finds | Daily Mail Online

Influx of young male migrants fuelled a rise in violent crime in Germany, study funded by Merkel's government says
    Data collected from Lower Saxony between 2015 and 2016 showed a 10.4 per cent rise in crime due almost exclusively to refugees
    Report found young males travelling alone were most likely to commit crimes
    But study also found refugees themselves were most likely to be the victims
    More than 1million migrants arrived in Germany during 2015 after Merkel opened the border, telling citizens 'we can do it'
    oops!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Fake News: https://tabloidcorrections.wordpress...paper-in-2017/
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

oh feck me we is desperate!

Germany: Migrants 'may have fuelled violent crime rise' - BBC News

German media ′distort′ refugee crime rates, study finds | News | DW | 01.08.2017

Migrant Crime in Germany: Focus on North Africa - SPIEGEL ONLINE

oh sorry...
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Those migrants need to become more peaceful. Maybe take up a German hobby?

Starting world wars.....

Comment

On a more serious note, I suspect quite a lot of the refugees are Muslim and would be far happier in Saudi.

Comment

I wonder why vetran picked on an article about migrants in a foreign country rather than, say, one about the rise of facism in his own country: Five men and a woman arrested in 'National Action' raids | Daily Mail Online

It does make you think about his own politics...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I wonder why vetran picked on an article about migrants in a foreign country rather than, say, one about the rise of facism in his own country: Five men and a woman arrested in 'National Action' raids | Daily Mail Online

It does make you think about his own politics...
              Rise?

I have seen it decreasing since I was young. I remember the NF being big enough to get their own party political broadcast.

I seem to remember a couple of years ago some far right moron was on question time. So everyone could poke fun at him and show him up to be a cretin.

In fact, the arrest of 5 people(out of 60 million people plus) shows how tough the UK is. Quite rightly.

You know Vetran is right. JUst stick to casting rumours and other comments you can't back up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                On a more serious note, I suspect quite a lot of the refugees are Muslim and would be far happier in Saudi.
                The serious note is that the refugees (or "migrants" for the DM readers) from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan are less likely to commit crimes, according to the report (not highlighted by the DM)
                The other note is that the report says it is those who are likely to be refused asylum who are the main ones committing the crimes.

"The differences between the countries of origin are therefore very large. For example, Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans were noticeably less frequent, while people from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia were particularly frequent. The latter accounted for only 0.9 percent of those registered in Lower Saxony in 2016, but 17.1 percent of the suspects. The criminologists see one of the reasons in the lack of prospects in this group, which consists mainly of men between 14 and 30 years.

The North Africans are made clear from the outset, "you have no chances here, you must all go back home," said Pfeiffer in the "today-journal". The war refugees, however, are very quickly signaled that they can stay. "And then, of course, they try to do nothing wrong."

Pfeiffer does not criticize the political decision not to recognize people from North Africa as an asylum seeker. "We can not be the land that laboriously picks up all the loaded ones." But it is not enough to call for expulsion: "I think it is time now to use the new coalition talks for a new perspective in refugee policy, namely to invest huge amounts of money for a return program."
                So, middle eastern migrants are not a problem. I find it really surprising that the DM hasn't actually highlighted that, instead lumping all "foreigners" in the "evil" bucket.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  The serious note is that the refugees (or "migrants" for the DM readers) from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan are less likely to commit crimes, according to the report (not highlighted by the DM)
                  The other note is that the report says it is those who are likely to be refused asylum who are the main ones committing the crimes.

So, middle eastern migrants are not a problem. I find it really surprising that the DM hasn't actually highlighted that, instead lumping all "foreigners" in the "evil" bucket.
                  ...and the non-refugees are disappearing, a lot have already gone from where I live. Most of them get bored and simply go back.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Agreed.
                    I still believe the North African Muslims would be happier in Saudi. Though I am not sure if many are refugees....

Comment

Working...
                    X