Is Crypto the new contracting? Is Crypto the new contracting?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 69

Contractor Among Contractors

_V_ is NOT a disguised employee

Default Is Crypto the new contracting?

£1000 a day for clicking a few buttons and dodge the tax man.

What's not to like?
    We're all Crypto Millionaire's, now Dave...

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Makes sense... Made at least 5 times my contracting income for this year (so far) and is completely IR35 friendly.

2018 is the year... I try to give up contracting. 2 clients at the minute and a millionaire (feels so cool by the way) just seems wrong. Might drive the Targa to the office tomorrow. Kidding....

Something is going to happen to the price of Gold on March 31st for those of who find crypto too difficult to understand. Notwithstanding that there's always contracting.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Makes sense... Made at least 5 times my contracting income for this year (so far) and is completely IR35 friendly.

2018 is the year... I try to give up contracting. 2 clients at the minute and a millionaire (feels so cool by the way) just seems wrong. Might drive the Targa to the office tomorrow. Kidding....

Something is going to happen to the price of Gold on March 31st for those of who find crypto too difficult to understand. Notwithstanding that there's always contracting.
    Why March 31st? Japanese related? Will gold go up or down?

BTW are crytpt gains tax free? income and capital gains?

Fingers like lightning

stonehenge 's job has never been outsourced

2018 is the year... I try to give up contracting. 2 clients at the minute and a millionaire (feels so cool by the way) just seems wrong. Might drive the DeLorean to the office tomorrow. Kidding....

FTFY

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

You've cashed out! Congratulations!
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Some things in Moderation

cojak is a fount of knowledge

Well the scammers/spammers who are trying to post on the Cryptocurrency thread do give that impression...

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    Well the scammers/spammers who are trying to post on the Cryptocurrency thread do give that impression...
    Can you merge this, and all the other threads into one?
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

I am very skeptical about Crypto, I understand the fundamentals of the concept, but looking at the hype it seems all Tulip Mania to me, a lot of paper millionaires who are in for a shock when they come to covert into fiat and then the tax man cometh!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Some things in Moderation

cojak is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    I am very skeptical about Crypto, I understand the fundamentals of the concept, but looking at the hype it seems all Tulip Mania to me, a lot of paper millionaires who are in for a shock when they come to covert into fiat and then the tax man cometh!
    Yeah, try explaining THAT income to HSBC!

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    That would be a good outcome and I expect some will get out in time. The real shock will be for the greater fools left holding crypto when the bubble bursts.
    Where there's muck there's brass.