• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA.

Tonight girlfriend and I are playing squash (no good can come of this) and then collapsing. Hopefully not on the court.

Tomorrow father and his wifey are moving a whole half a mile to their new house, still don't see the point. Helping anyway. Out for a Thai in the evening.

Sunday I desperately need to do some accounting. Will probably stare at it and shudder then ignore it some more.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
      TFA.

Tonight girlfriend and I are playing squash (no good can come of this) and then collapsing. Hopefully not on the court.

Tomorrow father and his wifey are moving a whole half a mile to their new house, still don't see the point. Helping anyway. Out for a Thai in the evening.

Sunday I desperately need to do some accounting. Will probably stare at it and shudder then ignore it some more.
      'baillifs pencilled in for tuesday 05:00'

Comment

Dang a BP infraction point. Thats my hope of a highly paid mod job gone. I need to come up with another Plan B over the weekend now...

Tomorrow no idea yet. Sunday lunchtime community radio volunteer show....Not much planned although I need to sort out boring stuff like storage units and moving stuff around between them.....

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        So thats 1BP infraction point.

Which qualifies you for the CUK clique.....

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
          TFA. Tonight girlfriend and I are playing squash (no good can come of this) and then collapsing. Hopefully not on the court.
          Don't look that up on urban dictionary.

Originally posted by Spellbinder View Post
          Dang a BP infraction point. Thats my hope of a highly paid mod job gone. I need to come up with another Plan B over the weekend now...
          In fact your chance of a highly paid mod job are probably improved. Now you just need to find a way of getting one of the current three mods to go the same way as RealityHack(Propping up a motorway flyover), ferret(fed to the ferrets) and scotspine(when it was pointed out he was less intelligent than a Scots Pine).

Tip - don't try to take out cojak. She does a dance every time she infracts someone and is consequently incredibly fit.

Comment

I went to visit Phil Lynott's grave at Sutton and then onto the National Transport Museum of Ireland in Howth to see Tram No.9 from the erstwhile Hill of Howth Tramway.

Comment

I ran the second meeting of a father's support group. It went really well.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                did you dress up? Which superhero?

Love BP
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  did you dress up? Which superhero?

Love BP
                  I don't need to dress up. I already am COLLATERAL DAMAGE MAN!
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Sexist! What about mothers?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Sexist! What about mothers?
                      I'm all into looking after mothers ! Send them over if they are gorgeous!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X