• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Sexist! What about mothers?
    We run a support group for mothers too. It used to be just for parents but several of them did not want to come if there were men there as they had been victims of domestic violence etc.

So we set up a separate group for fathers which mothers can also come to as long as they are happy with men being there.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      We run a support group for mothers too. It used to be just for parents but several of them did not want to come if there were men there as they had been victims of domestic violence etc.

So we set up a separate group for fathers which mothers can also come to as long as they are happy with men being there.

Comment

This weekend I am working and also have to take care of chores at home as my wife is visiting her parents in London. Lot's to take care of and lots to work...

Comment

Originally posted by Spellbinder View Post
          Dang a BP infraction point. Thats my hope of a highly paid mod job gone. I need to come up with another Plan B over the weekend now...

Tomorrow no idea yet. Sunday lunchtime community radio volunteer show....Not much planned although I need to sort out boring stuff like storage units and moving stuff around between them.....
          A second BP infraction point......

Comment

A second BP infraction point......
            Never mind that, where's this weekend's weekend thread?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Never mind that, where's this weekend's weekend thread?
              Is this not it? God you are getting pushy. Are you trying to become a mod or something?

Are you going to tell us about your shingles here or shall I start a new thread?

Comment

Is this not it? God you are getting pushy. Are you trying to become a mod or something?

Are you going to tell us about your shingles here or shall I start a new thread?
                I never have shingles. No point in dirtying a glass for just one measure.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                X