• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer family holiday recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europe??????

North America mun.

To be honest, if you fancy central florida you can get some nice places for cheap.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Europe??????

North America mun.

To be honest, if you fancy central florida you can get some nice places for cheap.
      For around 5k for a family?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Was here last summer with a 3 y.o. will probably visit again if not this year, the next:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_...c_Islands.html

The only downside is the Hotel beach is small and often full of seaweed, but the Cala Mondrago beach is excellent and 5min with a bus away.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          For around 5k for a family?
          Flights £2K. Can get villa for £1000 for two weeks. Depends what else you want to do.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Looking at Florida last night - planning on going in 2019.

The villa's are cheap over there can get a decent one for not a lot as people say - however if you got universal you are better staying in one of the hotels with the free fast pass otherwise enjoy the queue's....

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              I wonder if that's where AtW's gone....

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Sounds good, but I’m never sure on the decent companies that do this kind of thing.

Any suggestions?

And do you organise flights separately?
                That's what I've used. Seperate flights. Never had any trouble.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                X