• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open banking’: radical shake-up, or a threat to your private data?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I bet most of you are paying less for CUK than I am. I want a discount.
    The only payment we make is with our time, so yes with your post count you're paying more than anyone.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I work in this field now, my impressions of the industry as a whole is pretty poor and that comes from the regulator down to the dodgy tulipehawks at the lower level.

The regulator is always playing catch up with dodgy stuff, it's just not smart enough to keep up with it happening.

I'm wondering how much this will save me on underwriters though.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        ...The regulator is always playing catch up with dodgy stuff, it's just not smart enough to keep up with it happening. ...
        Sounds like the authorities trying to keep on top of drug abuse in sport. They'll always be on the losing side.

May as well not bother but ensure all facts are in the public domain so if an entity wants to play dirty they can't keep a clean image too.

People can continue to support the worst perps if they choose but at least everything would be in the open for them to make a proper decision about it.

[I realise this could be cross posted to that 'moderators have destroyed CUK' thread and still seem in context. ]
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
        X