• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oprah Winfrey - Next President 2020 - Best 26-1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've had a an actor before, why not again: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/19/the-...president.html
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Corals crapped it and set it to 8-1. Still get 16-1 at Paddy Power, the lay is 14 on Betfair.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The allegations are beginning to surface on twitter.

Comment

She'll need to win over the central flyover states that Hillary didn't bother with.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'd question why she would even want to run. Given the billions she already owns, her age and the lifestyle she no doubt leads already, why introduce that hassle. I reckon you've lost your 1k.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              I'd question why she would even want to run. Given the billions she already owns, her age and the lifestyle she no doubt leads already, why introduce that hassle. I reckon you've lost your 1k.
              by that logic why would Trump have run?

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
                by that logic why would Trump have run?
                He's a lot poorer than Oprah. It was a money making publicity exercise and he never expected to win.

Comment

Allegations won't wash with Oprah, she'll walk it, in any case who gives a sh*t about her e-mails.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Everytime a black woman makes a speech in the US they think she will be president first Michelle now Oprah
                    Last edited by Eirikur; 9 January 2018, 14:10.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      He's a lot poorer than Oprah. It was a money making publicity exercise and he never expected to win.
                      Oprah has (mostly) always made money. She started poor and isn't poor anymore.

Trump started off from a very rich family and has a history of losing money. A series of failed business deals, etc. If he hadn't pulled some "interesting" deals in the 1970s around NY real estate, he'd be nowhere.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X