• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minestrone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minestrone

It's not the same you trying to run the moderators down a logic rabbit hole, NAT and WGAS are too stupid & thick skinned to get offended. Churchill on the other hand used to fall for it everytime.

Lets see if we can get him unbanned so he can come back and provide the entertainment the mods cannot give.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I agree, I think there should be a round of unbannings.

Tay, cyberman, Churchill and a good few more of our special but sadly departed friends

We need them, CUK needs them

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Tay, cyberman, Churchill and a good few more of our special but sadly departed friends

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I agree, I think there should be a round of unbannings.

Anybody that was banned more than a year ago has surely done their time.

Lets have light touch regulation. Let the regulars sort it out amongst themselves like a free market. Vote on banning. Survival of the fittest! Of course, this won't happen because this is a business for someone.

Comment

bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X