• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gold investors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold investors

I wonder what the trades could be... does anyone want to do a whip-round to buy the trading advice? $150 for subscription.

"Why has gold not surged to $10,000 - even with everything that’s going on in the world?

That’s all about to change.

When a new “gold law” goes into effect, expected to pass by March 31, the yellow metal will begin a historic ascent to $10,000 and beyond.

And thanks to a secret gold trade, you can see the biggest profits on what will be the biggest wealth story of 2018.

And the one virtually unknown gold trade to make now, in order to earn a once-in-a-lifetime 27 times MORE money than simply holding bullion."

https://secure.caseyresearch.com/cha...cid=PLC029467#
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I wonder what the trades could be... does anyone want to do a whip-round to buy the trading advice? $150 for subscription.

"Why has gold not surged to $10,000 - even with everything that’s going on in the world?

That’s all about to change.

When a new “gold law” goes into effect, expected to pass by March 31, the yellow metal will begin a historic ascent to $10,000 and beyond.

And thanks to a secret gold trade, you can see the biggest profits on what will be the biggest wealth story of 2018.

And the one virtually unknown gold trade to make now, in order to earn a once-in-a-lifetime 27 times MORE money than simply holding bullion."

https://secure.caseyresearch.com/cha...cid=PLC029467#

That you new Plan B then Scooter?

The new law btw, is a proposed change to Sharia Law to allow Muslims to invest in Gold other than jewellery. Can't see that it will have a huge impact as it's a cultural thing for the majority, buying gold jewellery as an asset rather than bullion or trading stocks.

The story goes back to Mid 2016, and includes references to the Clintons etc and secret trades. Sounds like a pump and dump to me.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Do we care if it's a pump and dump? As long as money is made we're smiling.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Do we care if it's a pump and dump? As long as money is made we're smiling.
        OK, pump and dump was the wrong term. You may or may not make money from Gold but they will definitely make $150 from everyone who pays up for the "Secret Trading" information.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          OK, pump and dump was the wrong term. You may or may not make money from Gold but they will definitely make $150 from everyone who pays up for the "Secret Trading" information.
          Very true. Said exactly the same thing to myself with PBC. Turned out good in the end.

I'm very sceptical of course.

Comment

I do have a few gold shekels and silver ounces spirited away, but, fortunately didn't drink so much of the sky is falling in cool aid and have it for an insurance policy / something to pass on to our children. Plus I like the designs on silver coins. Sad aren't I..

There is a thought that gold is being kept low until the Chinese declare their holdings, not sure if that's true or more tin foil hat stuff.

P.S Casey has been banging the Gold drum like the usual suspects, it gets very wearing after a while, or it did for me.

Comment

I've been holding gold for years. Made the mistake of listening to all the so-called experts predicting it would go to $10,000 and beyond because of QE etc. Just about every other frigging asset class has appreciated massively but gold has gone nowhere.

They say every dog has it's day but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
                I've been holding gold for years. Made the mistake of listening to all the so-called experts predicting it would go to $10,000 and beyond because of QE etc. Just about every other frigging asset class has appreciated massively but gold has gone nowhere.

They say every dog has it's day but I'm not holding my breath.
                If you decide to sell and invest in another asset class, please let us know. As it is going to tank....

Comment

If gold is predicted to 'shoot up' isn't it easier/safer to hold shares in the actual mines?

I'd like some gold silver but it would have to be physical, to be sure it exists and not some fractional reserve banking scam, where the services offering to hold it for you either in vaults or some form of ETF oversell their actual holdings and won't be able to fulfil all purchases if the buyers all wanted to collect.

Holding physical precious metals obviously has it's own set off issues.

Besides in 2018 the kids have woken up to a modern way of storing value and edging against fiat. Gold is for old timers.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Might have to dust off these kilobars sitting around as paperweights.

However I was under the impression a Comex default is looking likely around March.

Wishful thinking perhaps.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Working...
                    X