• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disgusting moderator power abuse!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting moderator power abuse!

Well it has been discussed that the mods have been abusing their power and are out of control.

Was just checking my reputation to see if I had any more rep comments as I'm so popular and noticed that one of the comments from Shaunbhoy had been modified.

I think this proves it that NAT is way out control!!

Resign! Resign!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Hmm you are right. A mod has changed all mine to say 'MF is a twunt'. Seemed fair enough so I left it.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I think you must be hallucinating.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I think you must be hallucinating.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Its certainly true that they have shut down the real world views of the majority, in favour of imposing the politically correct fashions. Rather sadly.

They should all be forced to watch Jordan B Peterson on youtube for a few weeks.

Comment

At this rate NAT is on for Mod of the year award.

Unless some wittier mod changes the OP to something else.....

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
              Its certainly true that they have shut down the real world views of the majority, in favour of imposing the politically correct fashions. Rather sadly.

They should all be forced to watch Jordan B Peterson on youtube for a few weeks.
              Is it true? I say fake news.

Many posters get put off CUK as it is such a bear bit.

Comment

There seems to be an amazing number of posts from posters who've been "driven off".

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  There seems to be an amazing number of posts from posters who've been "driven off".

Sadly I think they think the mods give a flying fook what they think. Or that CUK is a public help service for the greater good.

Comment

Originally posted by DelusionalBigot View Post
                    Its certainly true that they have shut down the real world views of the majority, in favour of imposing the politically correct fashions.
                    Keep telling yourself that princess.

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Yeah - but CoolCat is still here despite best efforts.

MF, why would you think it was me who adjusted the rep text?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X