• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Poster Recruitment Drive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people need to start making an effort and start creating interesting threads. With the exception of NickFitz (who only does one thread a week), I'm carrying this forum. I can't do that and manage the mods at the same time, what with my lavish lifestyle to live.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Would you like illegal content to remain?
      As a decent law abiding citizen I'd have to say no
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I think people need to start making an effort and start creating interesting threads. With the exception of NickFitz (who only does one thread a week), I'm carrying this forum. I can't do that and manage the mods at the same time, what with my lavish lifestyle to live.
        Looking at your started threads, you post about 1 a week. Which get an average of 10 replies each.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          As a decent law abiding citizen I'd have to say no
          We know you are neither decent nor law abiding......

Now imagine you are in admin's shoes. Should you tolerate illegal content and risk being closed down?

Comment

Looking at your started threads, you post about 1 a week. Which get an average of 10 replies each.
            I resent that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I resent that fact.
              Then stop managing the mods and get thread creating.

Please note you can only post lunch threads with prior permission of AtW.....

Comment

We know you are neither decent nor law abiding......

Now imagine you are in admin's shoes. Should you tolerate illegal content and risk being closed down?
                No - not if this forum is my bread and butter
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                X