• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do men have a right to "hit" on women?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Given that page contains this

'Part of the reason Dread Game is so effective is due to women’s hypergamic nature. Women naturally seek out a man that they view as superior to them. This is due to the fact that they want the best provider that they can land to provide for her and her offspring. A man who is deemed her superior is likewise seen as someone who can find someone else should he lose interest in his current partner, therefore the woman pulls out all the stops to entice him to stay. In contrast, a woman who sees herself as the catch will expect the man to dote on her every whim.'

I would get your tin hat out --- having said that not seen any of the lady posters on here for a while - maybe they are all out dieting for their new years resolution...

That also is counter to the 'women prefer less attractive mates' study. Although I think the distinction to make here is between what is desired in a long term partner vs what is 'attractive'. Some of the Red pill terminology I do struggle with and find a bit extreme, hypergamy I'm on the fence with.

It makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint (wanting to only mate with the very strongest/highest status males to ensure being looked after during pregnancy and nursing young) and it certainly explains the attraction to power and status we still see today.

Maybe in a few hundred years they will be wired to be attracted to 'less attractive' but dependable and submissive men that they want us to be. That would be nice!

Until then we have to keep being confounded over why the bad boys and 'players' get all the good stuff while the nice guys end up like this then pot noodling to pr0n when she's not around:

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      That also is counter to the 'women prefer less attractive mates' study. Although I think the distinction to make here is between what is desired in a long term partner vs what is 'attractive'. Some of the Red pill terminology I do struggle with and find a bit extreme, hypergamy I'm on the fence with.

It makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint (wanting to only mate with the very strongest/highest status males to ensure being looked after during pregnancy and nursing young) and it certainly explains the attraction to power and status we still see today.

Maybe in a few hundred years they will be wired to be attracted to 'less attractive' but dependable and submissive men that they want us to be. That would be nice!

Until then we have to keep being confounded over why the bad boys and 'players' get all the good stuff while the nice guys end up like this then pot noodling to pr0n when she's not around:

The key to avoiding cuckoldry is to not give a f**k if she stays or leaves.

You are born alone and you will die alone.

Being alone is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonymustwearbriefs View Post

Being alone is ok.
        This.

Not enough people try it.

I spent many years alone, I just got on with my life
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Being alone is ok.
          Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          This.

Not enough people try it.

I spent many years alone, I just got on with my life
          I really enjoy my alone time now - I sometimes wonder what it would be like if something happened and I wound up alone - I don't completely dread the idea of it at all.

'Having options' is another key point - but that would involve approaching people and playing 'catch and release' which I don't particularly want to do.

And with 'approaching people' I do believe we've come full circle and got to the original topic of this post.
          Last edited by Jog On; 12 January 2018, 16:06. Reason: approaching
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            I really enjoy my alone time now - I sometimes wonder what it would be like if something happened and I wound up alone - I don't completely dread the idea of it at all.

'Having options' is another key point - but that would involve approaching people and playing 'catch and release' which I don't particularly want to do.

And with 'approaching people' I do believe we've come full circle and got to the original topic of this post.
            Never mind catch and release, how about passing me that joint you have going?

Comment

Never mind catch and release, how about passing me that joint you have going?
              Probably won't be as good as the one of Moroc "Primero" I have just put out
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Probably won't be as good as the one of Moroc "Primero" I have just put out
                I'm thinking of a trip to morocco in February to sample the kif from the rif and generally unwind after months of intense work. Is it safe to get served on the street?

Comment

I'm thinking of a trip to morocco in February to sample the kif from the rif and generally unwind after months of intense work. Is it safe to get served on the street?
                  I've been to Marrakech twice over the years.
                  If you want something of the first quality you will have to haggle, dropping some known hashish names helps. Tell them you always buy at home etc. won't put up with rubbish.
                  Fairly safe as long as you are discreet.

Chefchaouen is probably one of the best and fairly safe places in the Rif for actual travellers.

If you go in too deep into the Rif you may/will find people expecting to do a lot more business than a few spliffs worth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chefchaouen
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      You couldn't get further from proper Primero and that rubbish
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X