• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remember enjoying Friends?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember enjoying Friends?

Then you are a racist homophobe according to snowflakes.

Millennials watching Friends on Netflix shocked at how problematic it is ​ | The Independent

On the plus side, the whole 10 series are now on Netflix!

Comment

On the plus side, I don't have Netflix
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I have friends in their twenties who point out the immorality of the show but I wouldn't say they're snowflakes. It's an interesting meter for how times have changed - another case was 10 Things I Hate About You where the guy grabs the woman and kisses her. That got the younger crowd shouting about consent
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          What if you liked Love Thy Neighbour?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            What if you liked Love Thy Neighbour?
            Or, god forbid, The Black and White Minstrel Show...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"The sensitivities of our age trump the sensitivities of all other ages and cultures. We must shriek and point, accuse, and judge. Then faint and call for smelling salts"

Just another form of self obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Or, god forbid, The Black and White Minstrel Show...
                I can't even begin to imagine what they'd think of the old Carry On films....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Why do I get the feeling your old man called you a puff because you weren’t smoking 20 day and shagging birds at age 12, and you’ve harboured this resentment all your life?

Comment

or indeed

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X