On the bench? Here's a job for you. On the bench? Here's a job for you.
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

More fingers than teeth

xoggoth - scorchio!

Default On the bench? Here's a job for you.

Disaster has struck and it has been claimed there are not enough naked butlers for the thousands of hen parties coming up in 2018.

Butlers with Bums and Adonis Cabaret are recruiting, and they are in dire need of attractive, well groomed men, aged between 23 and 38, who are confident and cheeky enough to entertain women at hen dos and birthday celebrations.

They must have a love for health and a passion for fitness as well as a personality that is a winner with the ladies.

The butlers will be required to wear a signature attire, including an apron showing their bum, collar, cuffs and a bow tie.
    There is a shortage of naked butlers and Butler's with Bums needs you! | Your Local Guardian

Hmmm. Bet ain't too many CUKers that would be good at that.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

More fingers than teeth

greenlake has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by xoggoth View Post
    Butlers with Bums and Adonis Cabaret are recruiting, and they are in dire need of attractive, well groomed men, aged between 23 and 38, who are confident and cheeky enough to entertain women at hen dos and birthday celebrations.

They must have a love for health and a passion for fitness as well as a personality that is a winner with the ladies.
    No height requirements? Great....!

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

WTFH accidentally booked a thousand instead of 1. When he realises his mistake the market will crash quicker than CarillionCoin....

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    WTFH accidentally booked a thousand instead of 1. When he realises his mistake the market will crash quicker than CarillionCoin....
    You should get a loyalty card for there, the next time you meet a woman you want to marry, hand her the card. Think of the cash you'd save every couple of years!
    Strong and Stable Moderation