• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Census smear...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    More likely he knew it was facetious and carried on the joke
    If you read what he wrote, you'd see it's quite clear he was taken in. He's not a "world renowned newspaper columnist", he's a reasonably well known opinionated idiot*, who's achieved a certain amount of noteriety through his expression of controversial views. Q.v. "shockjock".

Trans-men who still have a cervix should still have smears. Yes. Thank-you. In other news, the sky is blue and the Pope is Catholic.

you two are just junior mods on a little bulletin board.
    Who are the senior mods?

* I do get why you like him, though I doubt you're as well known.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      If you read what he wrote, you'd see it's quite clear he was taken in.
      Oh no, you are completely wrong. Any time a Daily Mail story contains satire/lies it is because they are being funny, not because they fall for everything that fits their own beliefs system.
      You need to believe everything the Daily Mail says. Only then can you be a true Brit.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

If you read what he wrote, you'd see it's quite clear he was taken in. He's not a "world renowned newspaper columnist", he's a reasonably well known opinionated idiot*, who's achieved a certain amount of noteriety through his expression of controversial views. Q.v. "shockjock".

Trans-men who still have a cervix should still have smears. Yes. Thank-you. In other news, the sky is blue and the Pope is Catholic.

Who are the senior mods?

* I do get why you like him, though I doubt you're as well known.
        Cojak of course, we are afraid of her!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The world is spinning too fast for me. I struggle to keep up with this non-digital, pan-sexual, gender-neutral society that we live in.

Anyway, how would a trans-man have a cervical smear? The usual route of entry would surely have a huge cock and balls in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
            Ouch.

Use cash people if you don't want to be tracked.
            He used cash. The mistake was using clubcard too. The government can access these things.....

Comment

Originally posted by HugeWhale View Post
              Anyway, how would a trans-man have a cervical smear? The usual route of entry would surely have a huge cock and balls in the way.
              That was the point of the joke by SNN, which Littlejohn (and others on the far right) took to be serious. They didn't spot that the man bringing the case was Nathan Grange-Vulva or that there was a person who was Southend Hospital’s Chief Clinician of Clinical Clinics, called Sir Henrietta Fuch-Weet.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Sometimes you sound a bit idiotic, or at the very least thoughtless

As a contractor, you're one of "the rich" as far as the Government is concerned. So do you really want to be paying more tax?
                Unlike you. Who always sound idiotic. I have not forgotten your comments from my perma ban. I would like to see you say that to my face.

Personally I would not object to paying more tax as long as the rules are clear and followed. Like I would not object to losing TAA if it meant that HMRC had to scrap IR35.

Who cares what the government thinks? It is their HMRC overlords who worry me. To them we are all glorified typists. Who should pay whatever tax they think fit without reason.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Cojak of course, we are afraid of her!
                  NAT and WTFH said she was a pussy cat. And could take her any time.

PS I may have lied to get them into trouble.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    NAT and WTFH said she was a pussy cat.

This was Cojak "explaining" to admin why he was wrong.

Comment

I can understand why you found that hard to follow, so here's a simple step by step guide.

1. Read this.
                      2. Southend News Network is a satirical site
                      3. Littlejohn thought the report was real and republished it. Because he's an idiot with zero capacity for critical thinking,*

HTH.

* I do get why you like him.
                      I was merely agreeing with Littlejohn's article, to which you included a link, on the census.

I don't care about the other thing and never read it (and I don't think his census article related to it).

So your lovingly crafted detailed reply on the latter still goes right over my head, and I'm not bothered.
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X