• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Census smear...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I was merely agreeing with Littlejohn's article, to which you included a link, on the census.

I don't care about the other thing and never read it (and I don't think his census article related to it).

So your lovingly crafted detailed reply on the latter still goes right over my head, and I'm not bothered.
    Littlejohn's article states:
    At least not all the information they gather is wasted, which is why they're so keen on asking about gender identity.
    The good news is that, while the rest of our public services are falling apart, we now also lead the world in transgender toilet provision, and the NHS is offering free cervical smear tests to men who define as women, even though they haven't got a cervix.
    Makes you proud to be British.
    His article relates to the satirical story run by SNN, because he summarised the satirical story as a throwaway comment in his article, with no link to the source. He's probably relying on the fact that most Daily Mail worshippers are "not bothered" by facts compared to fiction.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      So your lovingly crafted detailed reply on the latter still goes right over my head, and I'm not bothered.
      Nice of you to confirm so quickly what BP said.
      Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Unlike you. Who always sound idiotic
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

you couldn't make it up..

King of Ink Land tattoo man invited for NHS smear test | Daily Mail Online

Bearded 'King of Ink Land' is invited by the NHS for a cervical smear test after registering with a GP as gender neutral
        Tattoo-covered Mathew Whelan, 38, registered with his GP as 'gender neutral'
        He believes his body 'transcends gender' as he is 'walking, talking, breathing art'
        Britain's most tattooed man received a letter about getting a smear test

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X