• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Running, what's stopping you from running to the office?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running, what's stopping you from running to the office?

We all know it's important to keep fit. But I understand from some of the comment on here that a few of you are fat and ugly.

What's stopping you from exercising and being more like me, good looking and not fat?

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    We all know it's important to keep fit. But I understand from some of the comment on here that a few of you are fat and ugly.

What's stopping you from exercising and being more like me, good looking and not fat?
    Woohoo - the only CUK poster more ugly than their avatar.

My knees are shot to bits. I would love to do the exercise Minestrone does. Run 20 miles. First in shoes. Then socks. Then socks with sand in. Then barefoot. A huge inspiration.

Comment

Too much cardio - I prefer getting mine in other ways..
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Too much cardio - I prefer getting mine in other ways..
        But don't you find that one arm looks over developed compared to the other?

Comment

If you have your bottom ribs removed that problem is no longer a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
            If you have your bottom ribs removed that problem is no longer a problem.
            Can you catch herpes from yourself?

Comment

Not if you do them both equally
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I realise this is likely a BS thread. I run to the office semi regularly, but having to carry a 15" MBP and a change of clothes, in my backpack is suboptimal, and I find I'm starting to hurt a bit after the 10k in, and my legs are pretty shot by the time I get home.

I guess I could buy a cheap 2nd hand laptop and leave it at clientco for when I'm there. What do you do?
                And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
                  I realise this is likely a BS thread. I run to the office semi regularly, but having to carry a 15" MBP and a change of clothes, in my backpack is suboptimal, and I find I'm starting to hurt a bit after the 10k in, and my legs are pretty shot by the time I get home.

I guess I could buy a cheap 2nd hand laptop and leave it at clientco for when I'm there. What do you do?
                  I drive a car?

Comment

Can you catch herpes from yourself?
                    In theory the type that attacks your lips and the type that attacks your genitals are two different types. So in theory good to go? Now to remove one more rib so I can become a master of analingus.

Comment

Working...
                    X