• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    If you believe blockchain will cure cancer, take us to other planets, bring World peace and fix Brexit, then it's a once in a lifetime buying opportunity.
    Bitcoin is an application that uses blockchain. There are non-currency applications of blockchain. It's just a distributed database recording transactions in a securely audited fashion.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Meanwhile, the value of the farts I bottled last year has remained immune to all downward pressures. It really is the ideal mechanism to hedge your crypto 'investments'. PM me for more details.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Meanwhile, the value of the farts I bottled last year has remained immune to all downward pressures. It really is the ideal mechanism to hedge your crypto 'investments'. PM me for more details.
        They were not yours.

Barry did it.

You just mined them....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Bitcoin is an application that uses blockchain. There are non-currency applications of blockchain. It's just a distributed database recording transactions in a securely audited fashion.
          So is Bitcoin going to $1m a coin from here, or back down to $1 a coin?

Who cares what blockchain is seriously, I'm only interested in getting filthy rich for no effort whatsoever.
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

So is Bitcoin going to $1m a coin from here, or back down to $1 a coin?

Who cares what blockchain is seriously, I'm only interested in getting filthy rich for no effort whatsoever.
            Then BTFD
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Then BTFD
              Still in what looks like freefall. If it starts to recover on a daily basis, will chuck in another tenner.

Comment

Still in what looks like freefall. If it starts to recover on a daily basis, will chuck in another tenner.
                Seen less of a bloodbath in an abattoir:

https://cryptowat.ch/

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                  Seen less of a bloodbath in an abattoir:

https://cryptowat.ch/
                  All those whales being slaughtered isn't it...

Comment

Bitcoin @ $9360 at the moment, blink and it's a few tenners less

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      Bitcoin @ $9360 at the moment, blink and it's a few tenners less
                      Should reach zero in about two weeks at this rate.

Comment

Working...
                      X