• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Found some coffee beans...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found some coffee beans...

In a right old knackered car, door was wide open, thought I'd help myself as no one would claim to owning it.

Amway the coffee's lovely nice has a Christmassy blend to it. Goes well with a bit of cream, sugar.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Probably got rat poison in em.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I wouldn't normally rise to the bait but... This is my old banger:

Comment

S2000's are nice cars...

personalised number plates are for nuggets.

Comment

Came with the car when I bought it - not changed it. You'll notice the chavvy modified illegal spacing has not been applied to said personalised plate.. Because you're right - that's for douchebags.

Comment

Looking back those pics are pretty old and you've reminded me to update my project thread hah! Got some better anthracite wheels on there, taken some of that sound deadening out of the engine bay in favour of SilentCoat to reduce weight plus a few other things... Not picked up a spanner all winter though, feel like I'm losing my touch. MOT time in a few weeks though so no doubt I'll have some stuff to do.

Comment

Is everything else stock or have you given a few other cheeky mods?

Comment

Mostly subtle things;

Clear side repeaters
                Clear indicators bulbs
                Matched Xenon and sidelight bulb colour temperature
                Painted rear plastic on the bumper (looks like a facelift bumper, but not as curvy)
                YellowStuff pads
                Swapped out all the ICE for an Alpine deck, new door speakers, added two rear speakers, under seat sub. You need that if you want to do motorway speeds with the roof off and still have clarity in your music.
                Currently and much to my shame, it has a wide boy exhaust on it which I fitted... Great for show season, awful at the moment. Swapping it out for a Tanabe or Fujitsubo once I've got holiday out the way and have a grand spare!

I think that's pretty much it, nothing substantial but it all takes time. Engine bay was a minging state when I bought it! Oh and not much of a mod, but I've given it a 4 stage machine polish because I'm a massive car detailing nerd and find that tulip therapeutic.

Comment

Just make sure you stick at least a disklok and a tracker on it.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Honestly I could've sworn I locked it..!

Comment

Working...
                    X