• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Updated tapestry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated tapestry

I know its a fail link but quite funny

What modern-day Bayeux Tapestry equivalent might look like | Daily Mail Online
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Updated tapestry

[IMG] https://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/the-field-in-which-I-grow-my-****s.jpg[/IMG]

Stupid images.
    Last edited by meridian; 18 January 2018, 07:17.

Comment

I was hoping there would be a modern day Brexit tapestry exhibited in Dover. In 1000 years we could let Bayeaux borrow it for a while....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I was hoping there would be a modern day Brexit tapestry exhibited in Dover. In 1000 years we could let Bayeaux borrow it for a while....
        You'll find those bits of the tapestry in The Sun....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          You'll find those bits of the tapestry in The Sun....

I don't read the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I don't read the sun.
            I'm not sure if anyone 'reads' The Sun....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              I'm not sure if anyone 'reads' The Sun....
              I have heard their sport is very good. I am not sure if their "readers" should be allowed to vote though....

Comment

I think this is true
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm just putting this out there. But whilst it's over in the UK, could we not make a copy of it and hand the copy back to the French. Perhaps rub a bit of garlic on it.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    I'm just putting this out there. But whilst it's over in the UK, could we not make a copy of it and hand the copy back to the French. Perhaps rub a bit of garlic on it.
                    I was thinking we could lend them this.
                    D-Day Museum and Overlord Embroidery

they send us a tapestry of the last time they invaded us, its only polite to reply in kind.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X