• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would you do if there was a missile attack?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do if there was a missile attack?

...and then you found out it was a false alarm

Link is SFW.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

I'd have a few sherbets (if there was enough time).
    Last edited by bulltraderpt; 18 January 2018, 14:38. Reason: language

Comment

There was a meme/rumour about a brother and sister who did not want to die as virgins so did the nasty........

Not sure if this is true or just some myth.

Not really up to googling it on the work network.

Comment

Well when they took the plastercasts of people who had been surrounded by lava at Pompeii, they found that one couple had been engaged in a close encounter as the Volcano destroyed everything around them.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          There was a meme/rumour about a brother and sister who did not want to die as virgins so did the nasty........

Not sure if this is true or just some myth.

Not really up to googling it on the work network.
          I bet it's one of those urban myths debunked by now on Snopes or Scopes or whatever the site is called
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I would order a bomb shelter off amazon prime and pay the extra to get a decent delivery slot.

Comment

Just find the best shelter and grab as much food and drinks as possible and stay there until...don't know what.

Comment

Head for ground zero.

Then message suity telling him he was right about end of the world. Only taken 10 years for his prediction to come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Soho View Post
                  Just find the best shelter and grab as much food and drinks as possible and stay there until...don't know what.
                  I know a place, being honest here. It's like a big bomb shelter on a golf course, it actually has part of the course on top of it. It's huge and I'm pretty certain it's a nuclear bunker.

One time, I went over and looked at the door and the lock. Within minutes the "groundsmen" for the golf course turned up and checked the door.

The misses thinks I'm a bit nutty about this, but come on, if you are going to hide a nuclear bunker, what better place than in plain view on a golf course.

Comment

I'd probably have to spend a LOT of time cleaning up the blood ...

Comment

Working...
                    X