• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm in love - Ferrari GTC4Lusso

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No folding backs or hatches in my Quattroporte, but the rear seats are electric. And they work (unlike in my even older Alfa Romeo 164...)

Comment

Just checked and my next car is 40/20/40 split at the rear, so that will work well for carrying the skis.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

One of my neighbors has one. My Grandson (who is a Ferrari fan) said 'what a horrible looking car' when he first saw it. I pointed out it was a Ferrari and he said 'not a normal one'.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          That is NOT how you transport skis in a sports car.

This is how you do it:

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            yeah

about 7% of it.
            I'd sell up and buy one whilst you still can.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitco...t-cio-predicts

Comment

Incredibly tempting. The nonsense I'm having to go through to organise a test drive... although they're being very nice.

However all said and done, I'm likely to hold on to my coins before the summer snooze begins. If I can just hold I should be able to make a 7 figured sum become an 8 figured one.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Incredibly tempting. The nonsense I'm having to go through to organise a test drive... although they're being very nice.

However all said and done, I'm likely to hold on to my coins before the summer snooze begins. If I can just hold I should be able to make a 7 figured sum become an 8 figured one.
                Or hold a little longer and have a 15 figured one. 1BTC = $1trn

Comment

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Or hold a little longer and have a 15 figured one. 1BTC = $1trn

Have you bought any yet?

I'm not going to reach my target without suckers propping me up from under.
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 22 January 2018, 21:43.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Have you bought any yet?

I'm not going to reach my target without suckers propping me up from under.

You can reach your target by waiting for the £ to devalue against the bitcoin. "Hodl!"

To see the true picture use the bitcoin big mac index.

For decades we've been able to tell if our local currency is under or over valued on the world stage by using the big mac index. Now we can do the same for bitcoin.

https://www.ccn.com/bitbond-unveils-...big-mac-index/
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X