• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congrats to NickFitz!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to NickFitz!

"Further kudos on the forum goes to ‘NickFitz’ -- with over 10 years on the forum and over 40,000 posts, the popularity of his informative and thought-provoking Monday links from the Bench sees him win the award for Forum Personality of the Year."

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...s_2017_go.html

"…although others voiced suspicions concerning his tactic of going into hospital for urgent heart surgery just as the vote was announced, believing this otherwise undistinguished poster had thereby garnered a large sympathy vote."

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      "…although others voiced suspicions concerning his tactic of going into hospital for urgent heart surgery just as the vote was announced, believing this otherwise undistinguished poster had thereby garnered a large sympathy vote."

Thanks everyone!

Comment

40,000 informative posts wow, NLUK would have come close if 39,999 of his 40,000 posts hadn't been disqualified as they queried whether the OP has consulted his accountant to resolve the matter

Comment

Well deserved.

Comment

What a swizz, this is was my year Nick. Out of protest I'm not reading the Monday links until at least Tuesday from now on.

**** this forum I'm off to IPSE, can't be hard to win the personality of the year with that bunch.

Comment

We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Superb win Mr Fitz, well deserved!! Thanks for all the Monday Links, always a good read

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  "Further kudos on the forum goes to ‘NickFitz’ -- with over 10 years on the forum and over 40,000 posts, the popularity of his informative and thought-provoking Monday links from the Bench sees him win the award for Forum Personality of the Year."

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...s_2017_go.html
                  Bulltulip, it's a sympathy vote for his heart attack!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yeah, overjoyed for you Nick!

Comment

Working...
                    X