• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ContractorUK Readers awards finally announced...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ContractorUK Readers awards finally announced...

I know ladymuck got there first, her thread was dedicated to a well deserved win by NF so rather than derail that I thought I'd put the link in it's own thread...

Announcement here...

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...s_2017_go.html

Full list of results here...

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...t_winners.html

Some seriously confusing results as usual... Sage One beating FreeAgent.. WTF.. by how many votes?

No mention of Contractor Umbrella at all??
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I know ladymuck got there first, her thread was dedicated to a well deserved win by NF so rather than derail that I thought I'd put the link in it's own thread...

Announcement here...

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...s_2017_go.html

Full list of results here...

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...t_winners.html

Some seriously confusing results as usual... Sage One beating FreeAgent.. WTF.. by how many brown envelopes?
    FTFY.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I agree with you NLUK, it's fixed and fishy. I will be handing back my 2011/2017 personality of the year awards.

Keeping the 2019 personality of the year award, paid admin good money for it.

Comment

And Cashplus Business Accounts as best provider. Have they managed to shake off their image of yesteryear and re-brand or is contracting the choice of career for poor people now?

Comment

Cashplus

And Cashplus Business Accounts as best provider. Have they managed to shake off their image of yesteryear and re-brand or is contracting the choice of career for poor people now?
          We stop referring to these guys due to service, provider of choice for an urgent account now being Tide.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
            We stop referring to these guys due to service, provider of choice for an urgent account now being Tide.
            You saying no one that won anything this year deserves it Darren?

Comment

Awards

You saying no one that won anything this year deserves it Darren?
              Wouldn't say that @NLUK , perhaps one or two that wouldn't necessarily agree with of course but can't complain!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
                Wouldn't say that @NLUK , perhaps one or two that wouldn't necessarily agree with of course but can't complain!
                Ah, well in that case congrats on your win. It's been quite an honour for me to be pipped in to second place in both categories by forum giants such as yourself and NF.

Comment

Some seriously confusing results as usual... Sage One beating FreeAgent.. WTF.. by how many votes?
                  I voted for SageOne because that's what I use. Maybe voter apathy meant that my one vote what wot won it for them.

Comment

Working...
                  X