• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disaster for NickFitz...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I've been passed evidence that the Monday links are a lie.

Nick for the past 10 years has been pinching his material from reddit, specifically a community called Sunday HyperLinks.

I think we can all agree that despite everyone liking Nick, we should take his personality of the year award away from him and give it to the second place person. Me. WooHoo.
    Nope, if the rightful winner is declared null and void it reverts back to last years winner for another year
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Nope, if the rightful winner is declared null and void it reverts back to last years winner for another year
      Don’t make me dig up dirt on you as well.
      Last edited by woohoo; 24 January 2018, 22:39.

Comment

Don’t make me dig up dirt on you as well.
        you have that much time? what are you? In the civil service?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          you have that much time? what are you? In the civil service?
          Hah, I’ve got more free time than that, I’m a stay at home mum

Comment

Hah, I’ve got more free time than that, I’m a stay at home mum
            You are a laydee?????

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              ...this is the funniest this year
              Perhaps it should be in the running for best thread 2018 when we open the brown envelopes voting next year.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Disaster for NickFitz...

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I am desperate to win an award. I keep giving bribes to WTFH to pss onto admin to create "worst forum poster". The money never seems to be passed on.
                Shhhh. Don’t post about The Scheme in public in case Her Maj’s Bribery & Corruption read about it and decide that “ripped brown envelope” <> “tax free”.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  There were at least 3000 posters between NF and woohoo. He got beaten by suity and MF. In fact he only got 1 vote. And admin is not sure if that was from a sockie, his mum, or his mum's sockie.
                  That must have been me then. You are right on only two counts though.

Comment

Working...
                  X