• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Independence for Yorkshire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yorkshire is bit like the Golgafrincham-B. Lancashire sends all it idiots to Yorkshire, hence the saying Yorkshire folk are just like Lancashire folks b'out brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Addanc View Post
      Yorkshire is bit like the Golgafrincham-B. Lancashire sends all it idiots to Yorkshire, hence the saying Yorkshire folk are just like Lancashire folks b'out brains.
      IT idiots?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        So which one is Yorkshire

Repressed Minority - nope
        Indépendant Nation - nope
        Stateless people - nope

Oh wait it is none of the above - and if any if the people of Yorkshire think they are in any of those groups they have seriously misjudged what the people who do belong to those groups have to go through on a daily basis.
        "an umbrella association for states, minorities, stateless peoples and regions unaffiliated with FIFA"

It helps if you quote the full info from CONIFA, so the same way Basque and Catalan have "international" teams, it's a bit of fun, who so serious!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yorkshire have started on a good note. Kudos to them...

Comment

It's about time that Yorkshire had a referendum. I doubt there would be much objection.

Comment

Working...
            X