• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snowflake? celebrities

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowflake? celebrities

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a3751681.html

WTF. Chris Rock wants people to enjoy the show the way he thinks they should......
    Rock said he was sick of people uploading clips of his performances to social media instead of focusing on enjoying the show.
    What a belle-end.

At least say that he doesn't want people to pirate the show..... Anyway.... In an era when standups make sooooooooo much money why are they bothered about being uploaded to Youtube?
    See You Next Tuesday

White Stripes: Jack White: Former White Stripes frontman bans mobile phones at gigs for '100% human experience' | The Independent

The funniest one recently was the big Snapchat party: https://news.sky.com/story/snapchat-...hotos-11195243 ... kind of defeats the purpose of the app...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      At least say that he doesn't want people to pirate the show..... Anyway.... In an era when standups make sooooooooo much money why are they bothered about being uploaded to Youtube?
      Maybe he's more worried about others seeing how crap his show is so they don't bother to book and go.

Though I agree it's annoying when many of the crowd are too busy with their phones in the air capturing the performance to actually watch the performance. The modern equivalent to blocking others view with your brolly.

Shame those signal blockers you can (illegally ) use on the tube don't extend to blocking the camera too.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

Shame those signal blockers you can (illegally ) use on the tube don't extend to blocking the camera too.
        Smartphone Swatter: https://tonedeaf.com.au/marky-ramone...ones-concerts/
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Like it. The old school rockers just turn up their wall of Marshalls so the sound wave destroys all the camera phones at the same time as the crowd's hearing. No need for an emp with an amp.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
          X