• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Natwest banking is down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top rated Indian outsourcer support

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
      last time they almost fecked it completely => nobank

Comment

But look at all the money they saved kickbacks

Comment

Originally posted by SeanT View Post
          But look at all the money they saved kickbacks
          you might say that, - i couldn't Possibly comment

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
            Not sure who does their IT support, but their customer support has with UK accents.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why are you still using a bank that has had several major IT meltdowns in the last couple of years?

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                Why are you still using a bank that has had several major IT meltdowns in the last couple of years?
                Because there's not that many British-owned banks left, because I (and my parents) have used one of their subsidiaries/sister companies for years, because many other banks have also had IT meltdowns, because they have UK accents when you phone them and branches you can visit, and because I use several different banks for business banking, personal banking, credit cards, savings and mortgages in an effort to spread the risk.

Comment

Following yesterday's problem, I cleared the browser history this morning and the payments went through, which is a relief because Admin threaten to release the photographs.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Following yesterday's problem, I cleared the browser history this morning and the payments went through, which is a relief because Admin threaten to release the photographs.
                    Curses! - foiled again! i'll get those pics one day, - you see if i don't!

Comment

Working...
                    X