• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fee Free Mortgage Advisors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MortgageTips View Post
    ---If for example u need to use unguaranteed....
    Mortgate tip. Never get a loan through someone who doesn't know how to spell 'you'.

Originally posted by revelator1969 View Post
    are you enjoying this game and degrading me in this way?
    Just a thought, but perhaps you're degrading and humiliating yourself?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by revelator1969 View Post
      Hey guys.

I know a lot of you praise the services of a few of the popular mortgage advisors who charge a fee. I had a fee free one lined up but they have now started to charge a fee, it seems they will still take a fee from the lender and now charge a fee to me. Can any of you suggest a fee free mortgage advisor please.
      Not all contractor mortgage brokers charge a fee, for example we don't charge one. We earn commission from the lender (just like the majority of other contractor mortgage brokers). We don't see the need to charge that additional £££ broker fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil SuperContractors View Post
        Not all contractor mortgage brokers charge a fee, for example we don't charge one. We earn commission from the lender (just like the majority of other contractor mortgage brokers). We don't see the need to charge that additional £££ broker fee.
        I'm not sure, but advice like this might be exactly what the OP was after.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
        X