• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bullying & Humiliation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    They better not or I'll be on to my legal team for patent breaches!!!

Or you could run your post through this page (from google) and it will check if your comment is bad or not.

https://www.perspectiveapi.com/#/

My comment above was...
    Unlikely to be perceived as toxic(0.22)

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Or you could run your post through this page (from google) and it will check if your comment is bad or not.

https://www.perspectiveapi.com/#/

My comment above was...
      Unlikely to be perceived as toxic(0.22)
      my comments appear as <mod snip> <mod snip> mod snip> these days

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Is it still abuse if he's got it about right though?
        One got asked whether one was this rude to people in the street. Ha! One has been ruder to heads of state in their own palaces

Has the sockie master been unmasked yet? Nobody is this much of a bedwetter in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
          ...Nobody is this much of a bedwetter in real life.
          This appears not to be the case. This really is the princess who could pee through a dozen mattresses.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            This really is the princess who could pee through a dozen mattresses.
            Looks like Disney has their new princess....

Comment

How entertaining. I bet Revelator's mother wishes she'd swallowed them when she had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by revelator1969 View Post
                Do you people condone bullying and humiliation. Several members on my mortgage thread seem to think this is acceptable behaviour. All i did was ask something simple and all i got was a load of replies trying to wind me up, trying to humiliate me in public, trying to make me look stupid and degrade my spirit. Im sure this post will attract more of the stupid posts from these vile people. However I hope there is still a lot of good people on here. Most people get pleasure from helping others. The nasty individuals on my thread seem to get pleasure out of humiliating another human being. A stranger they dont know. This is nothing else but bullying. Im certain they would not be so nasty if they were standing in front of me. Why do they feel the need to inflict this behaviour on another person.

If you dont like my thread fair enough, there is no need to be such nasty individuals. You obviously have serious issues when they need to treat people this way to make themselves feel better.

I have sent all the concerned people a message to see what they have to say. I have no desire to use this forum again. I know i wont be missed. I think a lot of people need to ask themselves is this the kind of forum we want to run when even the admins are having a go too.

#metoo

Comment

Working...
                X