• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bullying & Humiliation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Careful Milan, you're next in line for a series of insulting PM's from the OP
    Ah you got that as well. Are you a scumbag human being or is that just me?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

That's a problem with online communication. One can insult people in real life and smile to make make it clear your are just joking. Maybe CUK should automatically add smiley emojis to all posts.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Ah you got that as well. Are you a scumbag human being or is that just me?
        I'm definitely a mongo and also a 4-letter word which likely begins with a 'c'. Have you had the phone number to call and the threats as well? Or is that just me?

Comment

no way he was pm'ing you all and insulting you all

what a silly billy

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            That's a problem with online communication. One can insult people in real life and smile to make make it clear your are just joking. Maybe CUK should automatically add smiley emojis to all posts.
            like this?

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              no way he was pm'ing you all and insulting you all

what a silly billy

Milan.
              to be insulting the insultee must be insulted, otherwise it's just being a bit of a twonk
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                I'm definitely a mongo and also a 4-letter word which likely begins with a 'c'. Have you had the phone number to call and the threats as well? Or is that just me?
                Is it still abuse if he's got it about right though?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Is it still abuse if he's got it about right though?
                  Irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    They better not or I'll be on to my legal team for patent breaches!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I wonder if he's sent the same type of mail to Cojak? Not sure whether to be scared for him or impressed with the size of his gigantic cojones.

Comment

Working...
                      X