• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crapita

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I was relying on them for a senior management permie job in my late fifties.
    nah you are better than that. You just screw your clients not take them up the ARS.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
      Crapita dont give a **** about the people they employ never mind the contractors. When I was contracting I only ever once allowed myself to apply for a role with them. They were a real abortion of a recruiter. Half the stuff they used to ask for was just a tick box exercise because 'it is the way we do it'!

Any contractor working for them right now needs to get onto weekly invoicing and payment terms. if Carillion has not taught people to recognise the danger signs they could be in for a rude awakening. Lessen your exposure to this lot of possibly suffer the consequences.
      If you knew anything about them you’d know they do weekly payments, and most contractors are direct with no agencies involved. They also allow 100% home working and pay all expenses.

They’re like any large outsourcer. He biggest problem they have is it’s only the contractors who do any bloody work and they’ll be the first lot to go after this profit warning. So I’m glad they’re not my current client.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Do they always do a bad job?
        They are really good at protecting their margin (or was based on this announcement) which does not always align with the best interests of the client
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          I was relying on them for a senior management permie job in my late fifties.
          I think they're pretty well fooked as it is...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I think they're pretty well fooked as it is...
            Exactly my point.

Comment

The main thing with any third party like Capita is that their sole interest in your company is making as much money from you as possible.

Which is probably completely at odds with the goals your company will have.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                The main thing with any third party like Capita is that their sole interest in your company is making as much money from you as possible.

Which is probably why they are so keen on milking the Public Sector, the useless s
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Which is probably why they are so keen on milking the Public Sector, the useless s
                  https://medium.com/@sheldonline/the-...k-6537d3920f65

Interesting read...

Comment

I saw this about a year ago, but it's still as true, and always will be.

Comment

Just a bit surprising that this subject seems to have 'died' - when Crap-ita is still causing trouble for everyone who comes into contact with it - usually through the voice recognition software - used by HMRC, TV Licensing, Immigration, Army recruitment etc etc etc. Iam almost embarrassed to be a small shareholder, given what th VRS has done to my blood pressure, until I dound the answer to getting past it. At least dividends are down this year - although that will just mean more arbitrary sacking of their higher paid employees!

Comment

Working...
                      X