• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bulltulip Interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    …all the smiling board members and CEO....all white.....all male....all grey haired and middle aged.
    They are the most oppressed social group, according to lots of extremely vocal white, male, grey haired, middle aged people on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing View Post
      ..and don't go for perm interviews.
      I thought that didn't need saying.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        They are the most oppressed social group, according to lots of extremely vocal white, male, grey haired, middle aged people on Twitter
        They certainly are under a lot pressure and criticism. Apparently, being white, middle age and successfully running a company/country/state is bad now.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          They certainly are under a lot pressure and criticism. Apparently, being white, middle age and successfully running a company/country/state is bad now.
          Maybe it's being bad that's bad, and it just so happens that successful white, middle aged, grey haired men mostly achieve their success by being utter bastards?

Comment

Maybe it's being bad that's bad, and it just so happens that successful white, middle aged, grey haired men mostly achieve their success by being utter bastards?
            Is that your strategy?

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
              Is that your strategy?
              Maybe I'd have some success if it was

Comment

Nah most bastards i know will happily look you in the face and smile as they stab you.

These ****'s will lie, cheat, steal, choke pole, kiss arse and stab you in the back because they are spineless twats.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  Poor little snowflakes being picked on.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Nah most bastards i know will happily look you in the face and smile as they stab you.

These ****'s will lie, cheat, steal, choke pole, kiss arse and stab you in the back because they are spineless twats.
                    One man's "spineless tw*t" is another man's "successful entrepreneurial go-getter".

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      Last permie interview I had they asked "if you were an aminmal what kind of animal would that be, oh and there are no wrong answers". Of Course there are wrong answers because this is amateur psychology bullsh*t.

Ofcourse it was a woman asking this question and my answer should have been crab louse on you, but I just said
                      , dog which is not in the list above but apparently a wrong answer as well
                      What about purple gorillas?
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X