• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elon Musk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Better hope they don't get run over by that fecking car on it's way back then.
    When it inevitably careers into a satellite and destroys it, it will be the satellites fault for being the wrong place and not wearing a Hi-Viz jacket.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I explained this to the wife (putting car in space) and her response: Well that's just bloody self indulgent nonsense! Who does he think he is?

Musk has gone on the wife's hitlist along with McCartney, Madeley, Morgan and Cliff Richard.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        100 more years of your posts might just finish me off.
        Thank you for the motivation

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
          Starman live...

How sick of David Bowie he is going to be by the time he gets where he is going?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            When it inevitably careers into a satellite and destroys it, it will be the satellites fault for being the wrong place and not wearing a Hi-Viz jacket.
            It's heading for Mars, i don't know that we have many satellites there, currently

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            I explained this to the wife (putting car in space) and her response: Well that's just bloody self indulgent nonsense! Who does he think he is?

Musk has gone on the wife's hitlist along with McCartney, Madeley, Morgan and Cliff Richard.

qh
            It had to have a test load, why not have a laugh

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
            How sick of David Bowie he is going to be by the time he gets where he is going?
            I still like the dash display

Comment

Worst fake footage since the moon landings.......
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

https://web.archive.org/web/20180205...480376032.html

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  It had to have a test load, why not have a laugh
                  ...and great publicity for your cars.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Next SpaceX mission is to put a Lambo on the moon.

They'll be accepting bitcoin donations to fund it soon.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      Thank you for the motivation
                      maybe there is a way to accelerate it? Can you post 100 times more?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X