• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elon Musk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This short video clip is kinda cool...

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/960992715579125760
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      This short video clip is kinda cool...

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/960992715579125760
      Shame they couldn't have made the wheels spin.

Also, if there is a missing person in Florida how do we know Elton didn't murder him and then hide him in the astronaut space suit?

You think it's a coincidence that the tesla is now heading miles off course and not to mars?

Comment

I like the video on youtube of him getting his mclaren f1

Comment

Nice tribute to Douglas adams on the car's dash display

Great stuff!

Comment

He could have at least put a garbage collection truck up there, or Pac Man.

It's all just a promo for Tesla so he gets his $55bln in a few years.

He could achieve it within days if he launched a Tesla ICO. Tokens used to pay for leccy recharging as an extension to parking on people's driveways.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

64 tonnes of useful payload, not far off three times as much as the space shuttle. That is something else.

He could build a sizeable space craft in orbit with only a few flights. Or a sizeable space station with a dozen flights or so; our children will be holidaying in space at this rate

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Better hope they don't get run over by that fecking car on it's way back then.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  64 tonnes of useful payload, not far off three times as much as the space shuttle. That is something else.

He could build a sizeable space craft in orbit with only a few flights. Or a sizeable space station with a dozen flights or so; our children will be holidaying in space at this rate

It's going to happen, people will be born, live and work in space. I just wish I could live for another 100 or so years to see it all happen. Then again, in 20 years time VR will be so good I might not have to imagine it.

Comment

Starman live...

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      It's going to happen, people will be born, live and work in space. I just wish I could live for another 100 or so years to see it all happen. Then again, in 20 years time VR will be so good I might not have to imagine it.
                      100 more years of your posts might just finish me off.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X