• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elon Musk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elon Musk

Now - that was cool

Superb

yep very impressive....

don't think they have found the middle booster yet though
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Very, very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
        don't think they have found the middle booster yet though
        SpaceX confirms it lost the center core of the Falcon Heavy | Engadget

Elon Musk said on a conference call with reporters that the launch "seems to have gone as well as one could have hoped with the exception of center core. The center core obviously didn't land on the drone ship" and he said that "we're looking at the issue." Musk says that the core ran out of propellant, which kept the core from being able to slow down as much as it needed for landing. Because of that, the core apparently hit the water at 300MPH, and it was about 100 meters from the ship. "It was enough to take out two thrusters and shower the deck with shrapnel," Musk said.

Comment

It's not on it's way to Mars any longer - apparently it's going to the asteroid belt. At full payload it now costs $1420 per kg to get stuff into space. The Shuttle was about $18000 per kg.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
            Now - that was cool

Superb
            Very impressive, sure I read that musk is aiming at 90m per flight compared to nasa who say it will cost 1 billion dollars.

Comment

The video was great and suitably high tech. Impressed also.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Fake.

We'll soon have proof the Earth is flat.

Soon ...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...onspiracy-NASA

Faulty plunger
                Those damn plungers.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  It's not on it's way to Mars any longer - apparently it's going to the asteroid belt.
                  Is that where the nearest charging point is for the car?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Is that where the nearest charging point is for the car?

Latest crash for cash scam.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X