• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ok all, mankind is now peoplekind.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I don't think you're allowed to say feminazi - how about neuternazi?

Hupeoplekind you misogynist idiot.
    You tell him Nat, sorry, sorry, meant to say you tell zim or does he, sorry I mean does zim prefer sie instead of zim?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      You tell him Nat, sorry, sorry, meant to say you tell zim or does he, sorry I mean does zim prefer sie instead of zim?
      I have decided that I am going to identify myself as non-digital gender-neutral. I find your use of the word 'him' offensive.
      Please sort it out.

Comment

the problem with ignorance & predjuidice is there is so much of it about!

His and hers, wyf and wer | Macmillan Dictionary Blog
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          the problem with ignorance & predjuidice is there is so much of it about!

His and hers, wyf and wer | Macmillan Dictionary Blog
          So, MaMan = Man, WoMan = Woman and Man = All.

Seems very biased against those people that identify as both MaMan and WoMan. Or those that identify as neither MaMan or WoMan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Pathetic virtue signalling simp. Only thing worse than a raging feminazi is a male white night mangina.
            This
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
              This
              I agree, he is an absolute dick.

Comment

So, MaMan = Man, WoMan = Woman and Man = All.

Seems very biased against those people that identify as both MaMan and WoMan. Or those that identify as neither MaMan or WoMan.
                I think in old German those sort of people didn't get much of a say.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I can only guess that in the world of Justin, 'humankind' is considered speciesist, and excludes trans-species and alien people?

Nutter!

Comment

Things are changing, so we need to get with the plan.

Canada PM Trudeau faces PC backlash over 'peoplekind' comment - BBC News

If you could all make the mental adjustment, bugger sorry, the persontal adjustment - Just use the right gender neutral words please.
                    Ah, German is great. Even nouns have genders, and none of this fluidity nonsense - just straightforward masculine, feminine and neuter.

Anyway, it turns out, as ever, that what Trudeau said needs to be taken in context. Apparently some woman was going on at religious length, railing against much of Trudeau's agenda, with its "inclusiveness". In response to her saying "mankind", he said "we say 'peoplekind'". It wasn't intended to be taken seriously, rather a putdown to this woman.

During a sometimes difficult meeting for the prime minister the woman asked a long question about charity law. She said that she was from the World Mission Society Church of God, which emphasises “the female aspect” of religion and preaches a “maternal love that’s going to change the future of mankind”.

“We like to say peoplekind, not necessarily mankind,” Mr Trudeau replied, prompting laughter. “Because it’s more inclusive.”

“There you go!” the questioner, who had been booed by the crowd, said.

The idiot conservatives knee-jerkists however just focus on the phrase, not the context. And the usual suspects here foam at the mouth.

Personally, I think it was a bit mean and nasty of him. He could have been more generous, but chose to ridicule her instead.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Ah, German is great. Even nouns have genders, and none of this fluidity nonsense - just straightforward masculine, feminine and neuter.

Anyway, it turns out, as ever, that what Trudeau said needs to be taken in context. Apparently some woman was going on at religious length, railing against much of Trudeau's agenda, with its "inclusiveness". In response to her saying "mankind", he said "we say 'peoplekind'". It wasn't intended to be taken seriously, rather a putdown to this woman.

During a sometimes difficult meeting for the prime minister the woman asked a long question about charity law. She said that she was from the World Mission Society Church of God, which emphasises “the female aspect” of religion and preaches a “maternal love that’s going to change the future of mankind”.

“We like to say peoplekind, not necessarily mankind,” Mr Trudeau replied, prompting laughter. “Because it’s more inclusive.”

“There you go!” the questioner, who had been booed by the crowd, said.

The idiot conservatives knee-jerkists however just focus on the phrase, not the context. And the usual suspects here foam at the mouth.

Personally, I think it was a bit mean and nasty of him. He could have been more generous, but chose to ridicule her instead.
                      I watched the video and it did not look like it was taken out of context.

He might be back tracking but it did not look like a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X