• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its the WEEKEND! What you up to ?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Please post pics...
    this him?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I thought it was this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgfbafx137A

FFS. I can never get youpube to properly embed. What am I doing wrong? I click the little insert video button and add the url in the suggested format. Why it no work?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I thought it was this?

FFS. I can never get youpube to properly embed. What am I doing wrong? I click the little insert video button and add the url in the suggested format. Why it no work?
        remove the S in https, we only tell when you have worn the apron & assaulted a chicken at the lodge
        Last edited by vetran; 9 February 2018, 18:50. Reason: carnt spiell

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I thought it was this?

I'm being nice to him, after all he may have wire burns.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertsseasider View Post
            TFA

WFH home today so just the pub tonight

Tomorrow, watching Spurs thrash the Goons followed by Rugby then out for a curry

Sunday, taking Mrs Herts to see Strictly at the o2
            A mild case of massive overconfidence, methinks. I'm having a fiver on Alli and Kane both getting sent off for diving. Should be goals though, both defences are a bit shaky.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Please post pics...

Comment

walk the dog on Sat, hit the gym, view a house then off to trafford centre for a meal with friends.
                Sunday, dog walk, hit the gym and hopefully, rewatch blade runner 2 (fell asleep on the first viewing).

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  walk the dog on Sat, hit the gym, view a house then off to trafford centre for a meal with friends.
                  Sunday, dog walk, hit the gym and hopefully, rewatch blade runner 2 (fell asleep on the first viewing).
                  why do you keep 'hitting the gym'? - has it upset you?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    why do you keep 'hitting the gym'? - has it upset you?
                    Yeah it keeps making fun of my wobbly belly.

Comment

Cook and eat the 5.5kg leg of wild boar a mate of mine shot. Any recommendation for appropriate wines to go with it?
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X