• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its the WEEKEND! What you up to ?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making the least of winter, watching the Winter Olympics.

Team GB hopefuls already crashing out left right and centre.

Ladbrokes taking bets on which event is gatecrashed by the North Koreans invading. They've already sent a small expeditionary force disguised as athletes.

Got a craving for Ski yoghurts. Used to be a favourite as a kid. I was so sporty I used to lick the yoghurt lid, and spoon.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Saturday....

Celtic 3-2 Partick Thistle - BBC Sport

Sunday....

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

gig at a biker bash today, -knackered.
        it doesn't pay as well as IT, but it's SO much more fun!
        hoarse though, the PA was a bit naff

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Cook and eat the 5.5kg leg of wild boar a mate of mine shot. Any recommendation for appropriate wines to go with it?
          I would have asked the misses for wine advice for you but I’m guessing it’s too late now?

Comment

I watched seasons 1-5 of Brush Strokes and I don't regret it. I also did a thing on facebook where it shows you if you were a woman and fell in love with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Cook and eat the 5.5kg leg of wild boar a mate of mine shot. Any recommendation for appropriate wines to go with it?
              Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I would have asked the misses for wine advice for you but I’m guessing it’s too late now?
              In the end we had a Californian cabernet sauvignon. Seemed ok. There were 8 of us. We've still got about 2kg of meat left. Tasted great (roasted it in the oven for four hours after glazing it with brocolli, garlic, pumpkin. carrot puree).
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                I also did a thing on facebook where it shows you if you were a woman and fell in love with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  A mild case of massive overconfidence, methinks. I'm having a fiver on Alli and Kane both getting sent off for diving. Should be goals though, both defences are a bit shaky.
                  Spectacularly wrong on almost every point.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Spectacularly wrong on almost every point.
                    cant believe tottenham only scored one!

Comment

Working...
                    X